Preserving your privacy is an important part of what we do at IDENTIGENE. So if we post the results online, how can we safeguard your privacy when you are involved in a paternity test?
Securing Your Paternity Test Results
Once you determine paternity testing is necessary, you then move forward with the process. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- For the personal paternity test you simply purchase the IDENTIGENE Paternity Test Kit at a local pharmacy and collect the DNA samples at home.
- Included in the kit is an order form that you will fill out and send to the laboratory along with the DNA samples to complete your paternity testing.
- On the order form you select a login and password for your own specific case. This login and password gives you access to your online results. Your login and password should be something that you will not only remember, but something that is unique to you and wont be predictable to a third party.
- If you are arranging for a legal paternity test, the Client Support Representative assisting you with your case will ask for your secure login and password at the time the case is set up.
- If you call to prepay for your personal paternity test instead of sending in a money order or your credit/debit card information, the client support representative will get your login and password from you at the time payment is taken. Again, this login and password should be something you will not forget.
Our Secure Website Holds Your Paternity Test Results
If you supply an email address on your order form, you will receive an email notification once your DNA samples have arrived at the laboratory, and another email notification once your paternity testing results are complete and ready to view online.
With your personally-prepared login and password you simply logon to our website at www.dnatesting.com, select “Results Login” and you are directed to our secure login page. Once you enter your login and password your results are available to review and print off as many time as you may need. It’s that simple, and very secure.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter! If you have questions about paternity tests or other DNA testing services, please contact our Client Support Center at 888-404-4363, Mon-Fri from 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time. Our friendly, expert representatives are ready and happy to help. Get answers anytime by visiting our Help Center.
shakedra Johnson says
I mailed in my samples and then paid online. No one has called to let me know if my samples have arrived they were mailed out one week ago.
Hi, Shakedra. You receive an email letting you know your samples have arrived. You will not get a phone call. If you want to check on the status of your case, you are welcome to contact us directly at 888-404-4363. Thanks!
Shantel Woodin says
Im about to mail in my samples, but on the ordee form i put my email for results to be sent to me, i had someone make an account through the website with their email, which email will the results be sent too? The order form email or the email thats used to be logged in?
Hi, Shantel. Notifications are the only communications sent to the email on the order form. These emails will tell you when your samples arrive at the lab and when your samples are ready. We never send test results via email because it’s not secure. Your results will be posted to your secure online account only or you can call us to get your results. If you have other questions, please call us at 888-404-4363. Thanks!
Can you collect the samples in Hyderabad India, what is the cost of Trio(Mother, Father and Child), Will I be able to see the results online
Hi, Aharyulu. For international testing, please contact our parent company DDC: 800-896-4171.
The requested URL /wp-content/themes/theme53443/download_report.jsp was not found on this server.
This pops up after I click view results i have Adobe reader and tried both phone and computer. Also multiple browser
Hi, Jd. Give us a direct call at 800-344-9583 if you need help logging in.
Hi again, Jd. In researching your question a little deeper, our IT team is not sure how you got to where you did. Please try logging in at this location for your results: https://dnatesting.com/results-login/