Here at IDENTIGENE we strive to provide outstanding service, which is one the reasons why we are the #1 paternity test brand. We have an expert client support team ready to answer questions about your paternity testing or any other DNA testing service we offer.
There are paternity test questions that are asked fairly often. Here are answers to a few of those questions.
1. How long does the paternity testing process take?
Once samples from all participants involved in the paternity test are received at the IDENTIGENE laboratory in Cincinnati, the testing process takes approximately two (2) business days. You can also opt for 1-day and same-day results for an additional fee. If you receive your paternity test results a little later, don’t be concerned: they are still accurate. It simply indicates the DNA samples required some additional testing.
2. When do I pay for the paternity test?
There are a few different ways to pay for the paternity testing. Payment does need to be received in full before testing results are released, so you want to make sure payment is made as soon as possible. The order form included in the IDENTIGENE Paternity Test Collection Kit asks how you want to pay for your paternity test.
- Include credit/debit card information for payment or end in a money order with your samples
- Send in a money order
- You can also send in a personal check: just be sure to include your driver’s license state and number in the details field.
- The final option is to call in to our client support team to prepay for your paternity test over the phone. If you do prepay you will be given a reference number to place on your order form for confirmation that the paternity test has been paid for.
There are two choices for receiving results. You may choose to receive them online using a secure login and password set up when your order is placed (you will indicate what you want your login and password to be on the order form or a hard-copy can be mailed to you for an additional fee.
4. Why can’t I login using my login and password right now?
Your login and password will not be active on our website until your results are ready!
When sending in your samples for your paternity test by mail you will want to give it 7-10 days to reach the laboratory. If it has been more than 10 days since your samples were mailed , please contact our Client Support Team at 800-344-9583 (Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Eastern Time for more information.
If you have additional questions, feel free to check out our handy online Help Center.