A few common questions come up after someone has either purchased their DNA Paternity Test Kit at a local pharmacy or have seen our website and would like to order a DNA test online.
How do I pay for the testing?
If you want to order the test either over the phone or on our website, you need to pay with a credit or debit card. You may also mail a money order to our laboratory with a request that your DNA Testing Kit be sent to you.
If you purchased a DNA Paternity Test Kit at your local pharmacy or superstore, you have three options for payment:
- You can include a money order with your DNA test samples
- You can include your credit or debit card number with your DNA test samples
- You can call our client support team at 888-404-4363 to prepay for your testing with a credit or debit card number.
We do not accept personal checks as a method of payment.
Where can I have results sent when testing is complete? Can I get one copy sent to me and one another party?
There are two ways to obtain your DNA results:
- Log in at DNAtesting.com to get your DNA Test results online.You can view your test results online if you set a username (usually your email address) and a case password.
- Results can be mailed upon request through first class mail and generally arrive a few days after testing has completed.
For your protection and for privacy reasons, we do not email results or give results over the phone.You can view your test results online if you set a username (usually your email address) and a case password.
You can have results mailed to more than one location for an additional fee. Please contact us to make arrangements for delivery and payment.